How to Apply
How to Apply
The Common Prospectus along with the Application Form, can be obtained from the college on payment of Rs. 400/- (Rs. Four hundred only) or downloaded from the college website from June 1, 2012.
The Application shall be submitted as detailed below:
Applications submitted to the colleges should be complete in all respects.
Downloaded applcation forms have to be submitted with DD of Rs. 400/- in favour of Principal, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology , payable at Trivandrum,and shall be submitted directly or by registered post with A/D to the college so as to reach there on or before the prescribed date.
Self attested copies of Certificates/Documents listed below, shall be submitted along with the application.
- 10th /12th certificate in proof of the date of birth.
- Admit card of the Entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
- Mark list of the Qualifying examination and the Entrance examination.
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended issued within six months from the date of application.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation, special consideration or scholarships, documents to prove such claims.
Community Certificate:For Malankara Catholic Applicants, letter from the Bishop of the respective Diocese and for others from the Parish Priest, indicating the names of Parish and Diocese.
Physical fitness certificate from an approved Government Medical Practitioner.
A self addressed envelop (26*12 cm) for future correspondence
Note: Application not accompanied by documents in proof of claims made therein, will be summarily rejected without further intimation. Documents / Certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also no opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or document after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.